Hazorfim, the perfect gift for any occasion. Free shipping on orders above $500
CARING FOR YOUR HAZORFIM SILVER ITEMS
Hazorfim Silver 925 items, Renewal and Polish service are available upon request at any Hazorfim branch. Bring in your item to get a quote.
Silver, considered to be a precious, gentle metal, symbolizes eternity, purity and tradition that is passed on from generation to generation. To preserve its brilliance and beauty, it must be cared for accordingly.
In order for you to fully enjoy the magnificence of your piece of art for many years to come, we have provided you with important cleaning and care instructions. Please follow these carefully.
- Do not clean silver products with harsh cloths or any other materials that may scratch the product.
- Do not apply force when cleaning. Pay particularly close attention with products such as menorahs or candleholders.
- To preserve the gold plating on relevant products, do not clean the gold-plated areas with silver cleaning agents. These areas should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth only.
- Do not expose silver products to any sources of heat or cold.
- Wax can be removed from silver with hot water.
ROUTINE CLEANING TO MAINTAIN SHINE
Gently polish silver products every two weeks, using a soft dry cloth. This polishing prevents tarnishing and maintains a clean, shiny appearance.
CLEANING AFTER USE
Rinse the product right after use, especially if it has come in contact with vinegar, lemon, wine or salt. After rinsing, wipe with a soft dry cloth.
We recommend using HAGERTY cleansing agents according to the instructions that appear on the cleaning products.