Hurry, order your Yom Tov gifts now! Free shipping on orders above $500
CARING FOR YOUR HAZORFIM SILVER ITEMS
Hazorfim Silver 925 items, Renewal, and Polish service are available upon request at any Hazorfim branch. Bring in your item to get a quote.
Silver, considered to be a precious, gentle metal, symbolizes eternity, purity, and tradition that is passed on from generation to generation. To preserve its brilliance and beauty, it must be cared for accordingly.
For you to fully enjoy the magnificence of your piece of art for many years to come, we have provided you with important cleaning and care instructions. Please follow these carefully.
- Do not clean silver products with harsh cloths or any other materials that may scratch the product.
- Do not apply force when cleaning. Pay particularly close attention to products such as menorahs or candleholders.
- To preserve the gold plating on relevant products, do not clean the gold-plated areas with silver cleaning agents. These areas should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth only.
- Do not expose silver products to any sources of heat or cold.
- Wax can be removed from silver with hot water.
ROUTINE CLEANING TO MAINTAIN SHINE
Gently polish silver products every two weeks, using a soft dry cloth. This polishing prevents tarnishing and maintains a clean, shiny appearance.
CLEANING AFTER USE
Rinse the product right after use, especially if it has come in contact with vinegar, lemon, wine, or salt. After rinsing, wipe with a soft dry cloth.
We recommend using HAGERTY cleaning agents according to the instructions that appear on the cleaning products.
TABLEWARE AND HOME DESIGN PRODUCTS
Clean promptly after use with mild soap, water, and a soft brush or cloth. Mainly, swiftly remove food residues with high acidity (e.g., citrus fruits, mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar sauces).
For candlestick wax removal, wash with warm water and dry using a soft, dry cloth.
Please avoid using a dishwasher for silver-coated silverware or dishes.
Clean immediately after use with mild soap, water, and a soft brush or cloth. Swiftly remove food residues with high acidity, such as citrus fruits, mayonnaise, ketchup, or vinegar sauces.
Do not leave cutlery dirty, wet, or soaked in water.
Ensure cutlery is dried promptly after washing.